The End to End challenge from Lands End to John O’Groats or vice versa, is a remarkable journey covering the entire length of Great Britain. Whether you choose to complete the journey as quickly as possible, or take a more scenic route and enjoy some relaxing scenes along the way, the End to End journey is an incredible achievement and one that shouldn’t go unrecognised.
The End to Enders club offers official recognition and certification on completion of the End to End challenge, recognising the personal achievements and nature of the challenge. With electronic start and finish lines installed at Lands End and John O’Groats, and official merchandise on offer, the End to End Club aims to support and encourage you before, during, and after your journey of a lifetime.
Benefits of the club:
- Electronic start and finish lines with tag technology
- Exclusive End to Enders t-shirt
- Exclusive End to Enders medal
- Online and printed certification
- Pre-event contact with an End to End Coordinator
- Email newsletters
- Event management for large groups
- Preferential rates at the Land’s End Hotel and Natural Retreats John O’Groats
- 10% discount off further End to Enders merchandise
- Help with catering requirements